COVID-19 Office Policies
Action plan re Mitigation of the Coronavirus
CHANGES TO OFFICE PROCEDURES:
- You must sanitise your hands before entering the building.
- Guest’s of our Client’s need to check in by scanning our QR Code.
- After each time the meeting rooms have been used, our staff have to clean / disinfect them before the next users come in.
- Please put dirty dishes straight into dishwasher rather than on bench and, if dishwasher looks near to full, please advise staff so they can turn it on / empty it as required.
- Anyone suffering from any of the known symptoms of the Coronavirus must not enter the office. In particular, a Temperature / Fever, Coughing, with Sore Throat and/or Aches and Pains are the main symptoms to be aware of.
- Please advise us re anyone observed coughing, spitting or sneezing without proper safeguards.
- We request that everyone keep a minimum distance of 1m from other persons in the office at all times.
NOTIFICATION OF ILLNESS TRAVEL OR EVENTS
So that all persons in the office can more accurately assess their own personal situation, we think some type of information regarding the following might be appropriate:
- Any occupants of the building who have recently returned from an overseas trip.
- We would like to be advised if any occupants of the building are in physical contact / presence of family members over the age of 75, and if there are extra precautions we need to consider for them.
- Any occupants of the building who are in attendance at large gatherings, use public transport, or attend venues that are crowded would be good to know as well.
SYMPTOMS BELIEVED TO BE AS FOLLOWS:
- MAIN SYMPTOMS: Fever / Temperature AND Coughing
- MAYBE: Sore Throat and Aches and Pains
- NOT: Blocked nose or Sneezing